وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك الاردني الكويتي
We are looking for a brilliant Systems Administrator, who administrates systems hardware, network, and infrastructure performance solves problems, suggests improvements, and manages authorized access to system resources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, identify and administrate software defects for other colleagues to act on to maintain fully functioning applications software.
- Assist with simple operational tasks, incident logging, reporting, systems monitoring, and systems testing to support the day-to-day infrastructure and networks.
- Monitor security measures and performance to notify security experts of any problems.
- Follow a range of mandatory procedures to ensure that work is carried out with the required quality standards and/or to ensure adherence to external regulatory codes and internal codes of conduct.
- Install and configure software and hardware related to Infrastructure in the Data Center.
- Manage servers and technology tools.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through Technology controls, backups, and OS.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
Requirements and Skills:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science, computer Engineer, or any related major.
- Ensures Accountability and IT Data Management
- Supports business processes under supervision by applying an elementary understanding and effective use of standard office equipment and standard software packages.
- Troubleshoots Technical Issues and works at a basic level to employ a systematic process for solving technical issues by identifying the problem and selecting an appropriate solution.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, or similar role.
- Experience from 2- 4 years with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), Virtualization Environment (e.g., VMWare), and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security, and data backup/recovery.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (e.g., Linux, Unix Windows OS).
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability status.
التقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى