مطلوب موظفين للعمل لدى شركة ادوية حكمة -الخبرة لا تشترط+
Job Purpose :
As the Analyst, Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for processing customer rebate payment incentives per terms & conditions set forth in written, signed agreements between customer and Hikma Pharmaceuticals, analyzing contract terms prior to signatures and identifying/resolving disputed items with partners as well as within accounts receivables. You will have responsibilities for accounts receivable functions and preparing accounts for monthly close collaboratively with local AR and AP cross functional team members and keep gross-to-net colleagues informed of deduction and reconciliation statuses.
You will be tasked to collaborate cross functionally with internal and external business partners related to preparing, analyzing and reporting out payment trends and analyses. You will also be tasked to support peer review activities alongside peers and superiors contribute and complete to special projects as assigned.
Key Accounting :
• Responsible for processing, preparing, validating and executing direct and indirect sales reports as requested by internal and external business partners.
• Responsible for Rebates and Admin Fees in accordance with terms and conditions of partner agreements. Calculate brand/generic claims accurately and timely, provide monthly accrual needs to Revenue Management teams. Responsible for pulling together the rebate and admin payment support for the review and verification by the Revenue Operations leadership team for approval.
• Supports peers, superiors and leadership in rebate reviews, analyses and reporting as needed.
• Prepares trend analyses on historical payments compared to current payment trends and reports out to peers, superiors and leaders on findings.
• Participate in internal and external audits and maintain complete and accurate supporting documentation.
• Analyze customer deductions and actively manage accounts receivables
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Cross functional working relationship required across business sectors and with sales, contracts, pricing, offer development, accounts payable, accounts receivable and gross-to-net.
Cross functional working relationships with channel partners and GPO, PBMs and government entities.
Minimum: Degree with emphasis in Business, Finance, Accounting or related fields or equivalent combination of education, training and/or direct work related experience.
Minimum: 0-2 years
Strong understanding of financial processes and systems; outstanding knowledge of data analysis data mining tools including SAP, MS Excel and other query and reporting tools
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently, self-starter Strong mathematical and analytical skills
Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
Comfortable pivoting from high priority tasks
" للمزيد من الوظائف بالاردن اضغط هنا "