تعلن مؤسسة الملك حسين عن توفر شواغر في مدينة اربد والزرقاء والكرك
The King Hussein Foundation/ Institute For Family Health is looking to recruit a Case Manager (Fixed Term Project):
Locations: Irbid & Karak & Zarqa.
Identify the case needs, follow it up, coordinate and network with institutions and individuals either inside and outside the institution and follow up the case from the opening of the file until its closure.
- Conduct Initial Interview for the case including initial assessment.
- Documentation of the case’s information on the organization systems and platforms.
- Ensure protection of the case with follow up to guarantee his / her safety.
- Report any case exposed to violence through the official means of reporting.
- Carry out any other tasks and obligations assigned to you by your line manager that fit within your area of expertise
- bachelor’s degree in psychology or sociology or any related Field.
- (2) years minimum experience in case management.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good awareness of the law and regulations of humanitarian and international institutions.
- Good awareness of preparation reports either in English or Arabic.
- Ability of working and understanding multicultural environments in which development and community engagement projects operate.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS word, Excel, etc.).
- Good Awareness of SOPs procedures.
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills (both oral and written).
How to Apply:
Candidates should send their CV on the below email
Deadline: Thursday 22 June 2023.
التقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى