مطلوب موظفين في عدة مجالات للعمل لدى الملكية الاردنية برواتب 700 دينار
- Monitoring competition by collecting competitive information including pricing, ongoing promotions, and exclusive fares. Monitor new and emerging competitors. Evaluate and report competitive threats from existing and new players periodically aimed at retaining market share and optimizing revenue.
- Updating Fares by maintaining pricing competitiveness and update fares on the day-to-day basis based on agreed and defined strategy.
- Maintaining price accuracy by monitoring price accuracy along the customer journey and ensure the displayed pricing is aligned with the setting. Identify and investigate root causes of pricing inaccuracies.
- Updating the product price component such as fuel surcharge, fare rules and conditions such as Min, Max, Advance Purchase …etc., and work closely with the distribution team to ensure it is always updated.
- Ensuring that area managers, local sales offices and revenue accounting are familiar with commercial Pricing policies and procedures.
- Performing comprehensive evaluation and analysis of all online fare proposals received from various Area Mangers, local sales managers and general sales agents and approve, disapprove or negotiate and recommend appropriate action according to pricing authorization.
- Evaluating productivity based on performance criteria, including anticipated market share, issue approvals or recommendation for appropriate actions.
- Developing other competitive and marketable pricing products, promotion offers, etc., which support revenue/yield objectives and convey the merits and unique selling points of such products to the local sales offices.
- Collaborating with the local sales offices and pricing distribution, investigate and establish optimum distribution strategy of each POS using GDS,” private GDS” facilities, “Online” booking facilities, email, paper distribution etc.
- Evaluating market trends regularly in addition to assessing competitor’s behavior, performance of past initiatives and offer proactive recommendations as to pricing actions aimed at supporting local sales office revenue target.
- Analytical skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Teamwork and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Arabic.
- Industrial Engineering
وظيفة شاغرة لدى الملكية الأردنية للطيران رقم ( 2 )
- Acting as a first line of contact for IT service related issues by providing prompt support to ensure operational problems are resolved as quickly as possible;
- Logging all incidents and requests, categorizing and prioritizing them into SCSM;
- Escalating problems and incidents to concern sections when necessary in accordance with RJ business requirement, ITIL, RJ standards and information security policy;
- Working closely with other sections in the IT and other areas across ITD to maintain maximum availability of IT services;
- Giving help, guidance and support to users of desktop/Laptops;
- Managing the lifecycle of incidents, problems and requests. Escalating as appropriate and closing them when the user is satisfied;
- Keeping user informed of the status of services, incidents and requests;
- Performing Diagnoses, trouble shooting and solving problems remotely;
- Following up on user E-mails to ensure Quality of service;
- Monitoring and tracking Cisco Agent System to ensure that all calls are being handled on a timely basis;
- Generating a set of formatted reports about agents operations and activities.
وظيفة شاغرة لدى الملكية الأردنية للطيران رقم ( 3 )
Airport services Agent - Aqaba
The position holder is responsible for ensuring a smooth acceptance of passengers through participating in the passengers’ travel experience providing the needed services (check-in, Boarding, Transfer, Baggage Services …etc.) prior and post the passenger’s flight.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out passengers check-in process within the set time limitations
- Checking the serviceability of check-in counters and reporting any malfunction.
- Displaying the required security and safety notifications at the check-in counters Preparing check-in counters
- Keeping documents and information secured from unauthorized use in accordance with the set regulations and regulatory requirements
- Handling passengers’ embarkation process in due time as per the set procedure (crown class, special needs, etc.)
- Implementing the process of reporting the passengers to baggage security control in due time
- Handling the delayed flights as per the set procedure
- Performing the required flights related Announcements in due time
- Preparing the required documents (limited release tags, Cabin baggage tags, indemnity forms ,etc.) to be available during the boarding process and to be collected after completion of boarding process
- Carrying out transfer check -in process for passengers and their baggage within the set time limitations
- Recording and handling baggage claims for destruction, loss, damage or delay, as per the set procedures
- Carrying-out baggage claims handling process for Customer Airlines as per the signed agreement
- Preparing baggage services counters with the required labels, voucher, forms, etc.
- Very good command of English and Arabic language
- Computer skills
- Quality and security consciousness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer services skills
- Business Administration or any related field
وظيفة شاغرة لدى الملكية الأردنية للطيران رقم ( 4 )
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process ledger and book entries
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts Payable (A-P)
- Accounts Receivable (A-R)
- Data Gathering and Reporting
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Communication Skills
- Problem solver
- Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details
- Reporting skills
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.EducationBachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related field
- CMA, CPA, CFA candidates are preferred
التقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى