وظائف شركة أورنج بالاردن
تعلن شركة اورانج للاتصالات عن حاجتها الى :
1- Corporate Applications Development Team Leader
Key Accountabilities :
- Manage and plan the implementation of the department roadmap/projects, in terms of functional analysis and solution implementation & support.
- Lead & Supervise the assigned tasks concerning new requirements, reporting, modification, upgrade of system parameters, customization and/or new enhancements on Orange Corporate Applications developments systems based on customer requirements and market evolution.
- Play lead role in the analysis, design and development of Oracle EBS solutions with a primary focus on HRMS, Procure to Pay (P2P) and nice to have Budget to Report (B2R), Acquire to Retire (A2R), and Order to Cash (O2C).
- Contribute and enforce the defined policies and procedures, systems parameters, system implementation and introduction of new services.
- Collaboration with business stakeholders and other cross functional team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, and Testers) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle EBS and related technologies.
- Jointly establish and develop the IT direction strategic service objectives, yearly action plans to fulfill the Business Units requirements and identify priorities in order to plan and actualize the EBS systems to be in-line with meeting Business requirements and expectations
- Follow up on Budget Forecast and Control, Maintenance Contracts, and Procurement to remain in line with business financial objectives.
- Develop, manage and motivate the department staff in order to improve their efficiency and to meet objectives set out in IS strategy with customer orientation.
- Manage deployment, and test end user , network, upgrades system changes, fixed patches, applications, and new releases to resolve problems and to launch new services.
- Provides second line of support for IS customers by detecting, diagnosing and restoring the normal service as quickly as possible, in order to minimize disruption to business applications.
- Participates in empowering, monitoring & reporting SLA, security policy, IS procedure, Maintenance Contracts implementation, and vendor's behaviors & credibility to deliver SLA requirements.
- Validate TTM Deliverables by applying proper assessments and collect/consolidate ITN Feedback when needed.
- Support Business Owners in the specification of functional Requirements and recognition of impacted areas and Validate HLD in coordination in the related ITN department .
- Define proper KPIs to help agility interaction with Business Demands and Propose priorities/areas of improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned to the department.
- Responsible for the creation, modification and testing of scripts and functions/procedures.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering with minimum 5 years of experience in related field
- Strong experience with Oracle EBS products & modules.
- Nice to have a knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong technical and development background related to service implementation on Oracle EBS, Intranet Portals, Identity Management, …etc).
- Excellent knowledge on Oracle Forms & Reports, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Tools & Utilities.
- Knowledge of networking, servers, security and testing.
- Experience architecting and developing high-volume, secure, scalable, highly concurrent user, transactional, and distributed systems utilizing Oracle EBS.
- Experience project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Certificates in IT related fields are preferable.
- Knowledge in Operating Systems such as MS Windows, Linux, Unix, .. is preferable.
- Hands on experience in Internal Identity management architect, best practices and implementation to achieve business requirements.
2- Telecommunication/Electrical Engineer
- Study the complaints (Elite , Premium, Elite+, TRC, top management complaints … etc) and propose the solutions like: Optimization on existing sites hardware (tilts, azimuth,…) and parameters (power, neighbors, traffic distribution,…etc) and follow up to insure solving the complaint.
- Good knowledge in mobile technologies (2G,3G,4G,4G+) in order to be able to optimize the network's sites parameters.
- Monitoring of main KPIs and ensure achieving the objectives on the optimized cells related to customer complaints till the case is completely solved.
- Analysis of the drive tests files for related topics for customer complaints and TRC letters and provide the needed optimization actions.
- Check and validate the solutions for complaints being handled by the vendor.
- Radio design for new mobile cars related to big/important events.
- Analyze IPSOS verbatim reports ,propose the needed solutions, follow up till the problems are solved.
- 4G+ solutions for elite/Premium/EBU complaints to improve the customers experience.
Education & Experience:
- BSc degree in telecommunication or electrical engineering.
- GSM, WCDMA and LTE radio propagation, cellular design, site engineering.
- At least 2 years in design engineering task within a cellular network operator (GSM/WCDMA/LTE/4G+).
يمكن التقديم مباشرة من خلال الضغط على الصورة