مطلوب مربية اطفال وتنظيف للعمل براتب ٦٠٠ دينار للعمل لدى اطباء بلا حدود | الاردن
We're Hiring: 𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙮-𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙧 - 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝘼𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣.
◉ Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Office – Amman, Jordan.
Médecins Sans Frontières provides medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. We are an independent, neutral, impartial humanitarian organisation and go where needed most. Our teams of doctors, nurses, logisticians, and other frontline workers are often among the first on the scene to respond to the needs of people whose lives have been upended by a crisis. MSF offers assistance to people based solely on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation.
At Médecins Sans Frontières, we are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees.
We encourage applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, races, religions, beliefs, ability status, and all other diversity characteristics.
◉ Main Purpose
The position is mainly a nanny position (80%) with cleaner / housekeeping duties (20%).
Being responsible for the infant/welfare child's in accordance with MSF hygiene standards and security rules, as well as strictly adhering to the daily regimen specified by parents in written or oral instructions.
Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
- Taking care of the infant/child during the day and carrying out tasks specified by the parents, following always all hygiene standards and security rules.
- Taking all possible measures to prevent accidents in home/external activity locations. Immediately informing the parents in case of accidents (injuries, falling, intoxication, etc.) and immediately providing the first aid and calling the medical doctor if required. Checking the health of the child (fever, insect bites, injuries, etc.).
- Practicing self-education and to learn the child development methods and be informed with the new toys for children, and practice developing games with children based on their age.
- Looking after the cleanness of the child/children, including clothes, shoes, as well the cleanliness of the room, domestic appliances, toys and other items surrounding the infant/child.
- Dressing the infant/child appropriately and taking care of the toilet needs of the child. When applicable, changing diapers regularly and giving a bath during the day and when requested, during the evening.
- Using the home and kitchen appliances accurately and carefully to prepare proper meals for the infant/child.
- Note: The infant/child should never be left alone including while in the bath. When staying at home while parents are out, child minder should not open the door to unauthorized people.
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms the private residence.
- Laundry, iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Cook, kitchen clean up as needed.
- Sweep and mop the floors.
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap) as required.
- Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows, Etc...)
Education: Pedagogical education, nursing education an asset.
Experience: Experience in working with children in childcare facilities or in families.
- Knowledge and ability to practice child development activities.
- Possession of good cultural standards
- Commitment to MSF Principles.
- Behavioural Flexibility.
- Stress Management.
- Results and Quality Orientation.
- Teamwork and Cooperation.
- Service Orientation.
- Full-time position 100%.
- 8-months Jordanian contract.
- Working place : Amman.
- Ideal start date: February 20th, 2023.
-Gross monthly salary: JOD 610.
- If you recognize yourself in this profile, we welcome you to send your resume (CV, 2 pages max) and a cover letter (1 page max) in English to: 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮.𝗶𝗻𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀@𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗻.𝗺𝘀𝗳.𝗼𝗿𝗴.
- The closing date for applications is Monday 13th of February 2023. The applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favors in kind, nor other types of favoritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
التقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة