مطلوب موظفين للعمل لدى البنك العربي
Business Intelligence Manager
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Design and implement data pipelines to efficiently collect, store, and process large amounts of data from various sources.
- Clean and preprocess data to ensure that it is accurate and ready for analysis.
- Analyze data using statistical techniques and software tools, such as Excel, SQL, and Python.
- Identify trends and patterns in the data, and using this information to make recommendations for business improvement.
- Build and maintain dashboards to monitor key metrics and performance indicators, and automate reports to be delivered to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders, using data visualization techniques and reports.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, sales, and product development.
- Continuously improving data analytics processes and techniques, and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Apply machine learning algorithms and techniques to make predictions and recommendations based on data patterns.
- Collaborate with the data engineers to design and implement data architectures that are scalable, reliable, and secure.
- Mentor and train other team members in data analysis techniques and tools.
BSc. in MIS, BIS, computer science, or data science.
- 7+ years of experience in a related field.
- Statistical analysis software, such as R or SAS
- Data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Power BI
- Programming languages for data analysis, such as Python
- Machine learning libraries and frameworks, such as scikit-learn or TensorFlow
- Relational databases, such as SQL or Oracle
- NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
- Workflow data analytical tools such as Alteryx or Dataiku
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal Skills.
- Critical and analytical skills.
التقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى