مطلوب مدخلين بيانات للعمل لدى منظمة الرؤية العالمية في الاردن
About the jobWith over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type
Local - Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
We are looking for a Data Entry clerk to update and maintain information on our project beneficiaries’ databases. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date , and useable information in our systems.
- Collecting and entering beneficiaries’ data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying the accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data
- Insert beneficiaries’ data by inputting text-based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy ,and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data
- Data and documents collection
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Conduct surveys and support in monitoring field activities
- Perform other duties/special projects assigned by the project coordinator
Required Professional Experience
- 1 or more years of full-time technical & professional experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in data entry tasks will be considered an asset
- Fast typing ability
University degree in business administration, computer science, or any related fields
- Knowledge of child protection/ child rights
- Computer literate mainly with MSOffice software package
- Good communication skills and ability learn new methods in data management
- Demonstrable creative thinking and innovation skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS office and Lotus Notes.
- Commitment to World Vision Core values and mission statement.
- Interest in learning different aspects of our research cycles and enthusiasm about using data to improve humanitarian action
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity, and physical stamina.
- Thoroughly and methodically collects, verifies ,and records data demonstrating attention to detail and identifying and correcting
80% office base
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only
التقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى
اضغط هنا للتواصل معنا على التليجرام
اضغط هنا للتواصل معنا على الواتس اب
للمزيد من الوظائف بالاردن اضغط هنا
محتوى "وظيفتك عنا" محمي بموجب قانون حقوق الطّبع والنّشر، يمنع اقتباس المحتوى دون إذن مسبق أو إحالة مباشِرة على المصدر