اعلان توظيف صادر عن مؤسسة نهر الاردن
عاجل\ مؤسسة نهر الاردن بحاجة الى موظفين كول سنتر
About the job
The call centre is in charge of answering customer calls, listening to their concerns and solving problems. They handle both inbound and outbound phone conversations with clients to make sure everyone quickly gets the help they need.
- Takes customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Takes customers’ orders to ensure accurate and detailed documentation of their orders.
- De-escalates situations involving customer satisfaction and maintains ensure patience when providing assistance and support.
- Handles and resolves customer complaints regarding product sales to ensure the level of service
- Builds lasting relationships with clients based on trust and reliability to ensure continuity of relationships.
- Uses programs, databases, scripts and tools appropriately to ensure effective workflow.
- Understands and strives to meet or exceed call center standards to ensure excellent consistent customer service.
- Makes sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs to ensure a trusting relationship with the customers.
- Taking table reservations, and 2nd floor venue reservations for Daimeh and sharing menu to ensure that customers' inquiries regarding bookings are correctly answered.
- Follow up calls on the catering orders to ensure taking feedback from customers
- Answers inquiries on handicraft showroom items, and place order for local deliveries and follows up to ensure customer orders are properly met
- Strives to achieve the highest levels of integrity, confidentiality proficiency on all competencies and skills required to ensure perform the role.
- Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the management to ensure that the required training is arranged and attended, in coordination with training & development
- Sets performance goals in the beginning of the year after discussion with the HR management to ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
- Actively participates in cross functional assignments to ensures timely dissemination of information as requested by HR & Executive Management.
- Upholds the code of conduct and PSEA-related policies to ensure safety
- Actively participate in SEA-related trainings and awareness-raising efforts, including support for dissemination of PSEA materials to ensure full content awareness
- Reports allegations of SEA through the designated reporting channels to ensure that everything is documented.
- Participates in investigations of SEA allegations as appropriate
- Identifies and mitigate/avoid SEA-related programmer risks (particularly for personnel involved in programming)
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Languages or any related field.
- Strong English and Arabic language skills (written and spoken).
- 1-2 Years of experience.
- Proven working experience in a Call Centre Agent.
- Strong MS Office experience specifically with MS Outlook, Email, Word, Excel and Calendar.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to organize, multitasks, prioritize and work under pressure.
للتقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى