تعلن شركة طيبه للصناعات الغذائية عن حاجتها الى موظف في قسم المشتريات teeba.jo
We are looking for a Procurement Sr. Associate to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To plan, order and follow up on the supply process of all materials and services within his/her area/location.
• Responsible for Engineering projects.
• Responsible for Engineering spare parts and consumables.
• Responsible for fleet spare parts and consumables.
• Responsible for warehouse equipment and tools.
• To review the report of the open Purchasing Requests (PRs) on daily basis.
• To discuss and understand nature, functions, and specifications of requested materials/services with the requester.
• To search and find proper sources for the requested materials/services.
• To present potential materials to the requester, follow up for sampling, and trials, and to collectively find out best option(s) with stakeholders.
• To negotiate prices and payment terms severally with vendors to achieve best prices.
• To add new suppliers to SAP system and collect the required documents.
• To prepare all needed documents for purchasing and raise POs on system, and severally follow up with internal stakeholders to approve the PO’s.
• To follow up with delivery requester to raise the GRN on system.
• To follow up with Finance team until delivering payments to supplier according to the agreed payment terms.
• To make sure that all supplied/delivered materials are within the accepted quality and follow up with Quality team and suppliers if any issue appears until closed.
• To continuously search for alternative vendors and materials/services and arrange for the meetings/discussions between stakeholders and vendors.
• To follow up with Logistics/Clearance team on all materials supplied from foreign countries.
• To Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports and being able to present them professionally.
• Arrange suppliers’ visits and conduct audits.
• Conduct monthly evaluation for all suppliers and report on monthly basis.
• To conduct field work twice per week.
• To scan the market for alternative suppliers, and to do market surveys.
• Other related duties could be assigned based on the direct manager request.
• 3 to 6 years of related experience in Procurement.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Very Good in the English Language.
• Excellent in MS office, Excel, and PowerPoint are a must.
• Experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP.
NOTE: Having a car is a must.
Interested candidates can submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning " Procurement Sr. Associate" in the subject.