Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Assist in the design of Arab Bank multi-Cloud (public & private) architecture , including security and operational resilience
- Assist in the migration of Arab Bank to cloud services within the tolerance of local regulation and the risk appetite of the bank; increase Cloud consumption by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the stakeholders’ cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
- Participate in the deployment of the Arab Bank Cloud in accordance to the internal architecture design and security standards, defined patterns/blueprints, architecture decisions and market best practices.
- Support developers, IT security and IT infrastructure architecture review of cloud designs; Coach other technical teams; document and share technical best practices / insights with development and maintenance teams and the Arab Bank architecture community.
- Represent Cloud platforms/services in solution architecture governance forums.
- Provide technical input and know-how to other relevant Arab Bank governance processes and forums for cloud services.
- Establish deep relationships with key cloud stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, GRM, Development Teams and Security).
- Partner with Data Engineers to architect cloud-based or hybrid-based scalable data processing and analytics solutions, noting that PII must stay on premises; that will include technical feasibility and proposal for Big Data storage , processing and consumption (e.g., development of enterprise Data Lake strategy, heterogeneous data management, Polyglot Persistence, decision support/BI over Data Lake).
- Assist in the Design, coordinate and execute pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, provide validation on specific scenarios.
- Ensure applying the quality assurance process of Arab Bank Cloud onboarding plan.
- Keep up to date with market trends in target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Graduated degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Computer engineering, Computer Science)
- Up to 5 years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications.
- Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially GCP and/or AWS.
- Solid understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V).
- Large scale application deployment and management.
- Create solution architectures for availability, performance and cost.
- Knowledge of Cloud configuration management systems (one of Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar).
- Hands on experience on Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm).
- Very good understanding of Continuous integration/continuous deployment environments.
- Fluent in English.
- Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Team leadership skills.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Analytical Skills.
للتقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى