اعلان توظيف صادرعن اليونسيف
وظائف شاغرة لدى اليونسيف برواتب ممتازة عقد لمدة 6 اشهر
Staff Member / Affiliate Type
Regular > Regular Assignment
Remote work accepted
Target Start Date
Standard Job Description
Organizational Setting and Work Relationships
The ultimate aim of the IGO is to support the effective, efficient and accountable management of UNHCR operations and to play a positive role in upholding an environment of integrity in UNHCR by contributing to the maintenance of the highest standards of personal and professional conduct by UNHCR personnel, and all entities with contractual links to UNHCR.
The Investigation Service, working under the authority of the Inspector General has responsibility for carrying out investigations into possible misconduct within UNHCR, in a timely and appropriate manner and that findings are transmitted to the Inspector General.
Investigation work is highly confidential and sensitive and should always be dealt with an extremely discrete and professional manner despite any pressure outside the Investigation Unit.
The staff of the IGO is required to demonstrate respect for the principles governing the work of the IGO. These include impartiality, objectivity and appropriate confidentiality, as well as high standards of professional competence and integrity.
All UNHCR staff members are accountable to perform their duties as reflected in their job description. They do so within their delegated authorities, in line with the regulatory framework of UNHCR which includes the UN Charter, UN Staff Regulations and Rules, UNHCR Policies and Administrative Instructions as well as relevant accountability frameworks. In addition, staff members are required to discharge their responsibilities in a manner consistent with the core, functional, cross-functional and managerial competencies and UNHCR¿s core values of professionalism, integrity and respect for diversity.
- Provide administrative support to the work of the Service in an effective manner.
- Perform witness function during investigative interviews resulting in Records of Interviews.
- Conduct searches over the internet and within UNHCR databases.
- Analyse large volume of unstructured data using specialized software provided and taught by the IGO.
- Research legal materials and jurisprudence in support of investigation reports for disciplinary action.
- Assist with the finalisation of Investigation Reports and supporting evidentiary information intended for disciplinary action.
- Draft routine confidential and sensitive investigation correspondence.
- Organise and prepare sensitive investigation missions.
- Assist in conducting other investigatory activities as required.
- Coordinate and assist in the planning and organisation of training activities.
- Generate statistical and analytical reports on investigative caseload for internal and external authorities as required.
- Monitor and perform as necessary other administrative functions for all professional staff of the IGO Unit, including coordination of mission travel arrangements.
- Perform other related duties as required.
للتقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى