مطلوب موظفين للعمل لدى اليونسيف برواتب تصل 900 دينار
Generic Vacancy Announcement: Human Resources Officer, NO-2, MENA Regional Office, Amman, Jordan
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defendtheir rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child,everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. And we never give up.
For every child, empowerment.
Under the supervision of the Regional Chief HR , the post will be responsible for the management, sourcing of, and engagement process of international consultants and individual contractors. The post will also engage with regional advisors to develop and manage a roster of consultants for use in surge and other human resources needs. It will also provide advice and support to country offices in all areas of consultants and individual contractors. The post will be also responsible for the management of MENA Emergency Roster deployment, HR data/scorecards, and Staff learning & development.
How can you make a difference?
Individual consultant management
Through research of policies and analysis of data, provide support to the HR Business Partner and HR Associate in advising their clients on individual consultant related needs.
Conduct timely and effective training related to the hiring and management of consultants to staff and managers in the office.
Monitor consultant and individual contractor’s issues and support/advise management and HR colleagues as appropriate to improve and resolve the issues.
Staff learning & development
In collaboration with Office management team, LDC and HR, support the design, the implementation, the monitoring and the evaluation of new comers induction and Office staff learning/development plans.
Support and guide CO capacity mapping exercise, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
Be the subject Matter expert for staff learning & development, capacity mapping and the advisor of the Regional HRDC.
Emergency preparedness and response management
Guide and support Offices for the design, the implementation, the monitoring and the evaluation of their emergency preparedness plans.
Make sure that the Regional has diverse and effective mechanism, like roster, training plans, etc, to response effectively to emergencies.
Coordinate and support HR emergency response surge deployments
HR Data Analytics
Support the development and implementation of data collection systems to optimize data quality.
Collect, interpret, analyse and share HR data to help inform decision making on HR processes and strategies.
Support the development and implementation of data collection systems to optimize data quality
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES and DUTIES & TASKS
1. Promote equity, transparency and consistency in the interpretation, determination and administration of international and local conditions of service, terms of employment, benefits and allowances in accordance with UNIUNICEF regulations and rules. Advise management and staff on correct interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures related to the hiring of Consultants and Individual Contractors and provide counselling as required.
2. Support the office's administrative and technical needs for international and national consultants by implementing and administering effective and speedy recruitment procedures. Team with supervisors in the recruitment process of Consultants and Individual Contractors to ensure integrity and merit in all selection procedures while supporting the needs of managers and goals of diversity. Promote equity, transparency and consistency in the selection and placement of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Help in determining consultancy fees using market benchmarks and prevailing consultancy fees.
3. Ensure appropriate and timely actions for contracts extensions, terminations, and performance evaluations. Develop and implement plans, including timetables, for contract reviews, renewals and terminations; ensures timely notice to Consultants and Individual Contractors.
4. Provide orientation briefing to newly arriving Consultants and Individual Contractors on their benefits, entitlements and conditions of service.
5. Monitor potential issues; provide advice to managers/supervisors on appropriate approach to be used in managing and performance management of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Serve as HR technical resource and provide administrative and technical support in the management of Consultants and Individual Contractors.
To qualify as a champion for every child you will have:
- University degree in social sciences or other relevant disciplines (human resources, business administration, international relations, psychology, etc). Additional professional training an advantage.
- Two years of relevant professional work experience in Human resources management, consultants management, staff learning & development, emergency surge management, and/or HR data and scorecards management.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and concepts of human resources management.
- Ability to identify issues, conduct rigorous research, and make conclusions and recommendations.
- Strong research, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology systems and tools.
- Ablity to empathize with client managers, supervisors and staff while advocating for consistent and equitable applications of promulgated HR regulations and rules.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s Core Values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Sustainability (CRITAS) underpin everything we do and how we do it. Get acquainted with Our Values Charter: https://www.unicef.org/careers/getprepared#Values
UNICEF competencies required for this post are:
(1) Builds and maintains partnerships (2) Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness (3) Drive to achieve results for impact (4) Innovates and embraces change (5) Manages ambiguity and complexity (6) Thinks and acts strategically (7) Works collaboratively with others.
During the recruitment process, we test candidates following the competency framework. Familiarize yourself with our competency framework available here.
UNICEF is here to serve the world’s most disadvantaged children and our global workforce must reflect the diversity of those children. The UNICEF family is committed to include everyone, irrespective of their race/ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, socio-economic background, or any other personal characteristic.
We offer a wide range of benefits to our staff, including paid parental leave, breastfeeding breaks and reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. UNICEF strongly encourages the use of flexible working arrangements.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF is committed to promote the protection and safeguarding of all children. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
UNICEF’s active commitment towards diversity and inclusion is critical to deliver the best results for children. For this position, all eligible and suitable candidates are encouraged to apply.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments may also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Advertised: 01 Mar 2023 Jordan Standard Time
Deadline: 14 Mar 2023 Jordan Standard Time
للتقديم من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى