فرصة عمل شاغرة لدى شركة نستله في عمان الأردن
HR Generalist Lead
Location: Amman, Jordan
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world.
At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• Maintains employee H2R events (e.g. hire/rehire, transfer/promotion, Global Mobility, end of employment and leave of absence)
• Deliver local administrative services within the defined SLA’s in line with Standard Routines across HR Processes.
• Provide timely information to HRBPs, CoC, COS and Line Managers as appropriate
• Partner with the respective CoCs and HRBPs to ensure operational needs are addressed and resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• To provide regular updates on country specific regulations, governmental requirements, changes the country situation or anything that could be impacting the future.
• Payroll Administrative Functions.
• Benefits administration.
• Employee Relations / Industrial Relations.
• To be the Human Resources point of contact in OPC (internal/External).
• Deliver specific process steps that require physical presence (e.g. paper filing, document stamping, legal requirements etc).
• Coordinate Local Trainings (logistics, attendance etc...) and raise webform to ensure the employees who have attended a training taking place locally.
• Coordinate the Final Settlement for employees leaving in coordination with COS, Line Manage, Employees and required stakeholders.
E2E Service Delivery
• Manage E2E local HR processes (e.g. Induction, Onboarding, Exit Formalities, Payroll, Time Management, Benefits, Employee's Queries, Audits, Reconciliations).
• Work together with internal stakeholders across the HR value chain ensuring a consistent and efficient
execution of local activities.
Implementation of Policies and Practices
• Ensures policies, practices and procedures are applied, understood and followed with a customer centric mindset.
• Contribute to ensuring data accuracy and timeliness with the CoS.
HRBP and Line Manager support
• Have a general knowledge about the E2E HR processes, acting as local support to HRBPs, Line Managers and employees.
• Act as the bridge between the CoS and the Market, ensuring that the processes run efficiently e2e.
Customer Experience continuous improvement
• Provide a high quality first level customer experience.
• Identify improvement opportunities and liaise with stakeholders on how to implement them.
• Attend defined Operational Reviews and play a role within the meeting
What will make you successful…
University Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
3 to 6 years of experience in HR similar role within FMCG industry.
Advanced Use of Microsoft Excel, power point and success factors.
Local employment law & labor regulations.
Leadership skills and managed a team
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
للتقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى
اضغط هنا للتواصل معنا على التليجرام
اضغط هنا للتواصل معنا على الواتس اب
للمزيد من الوظائف بالاردن اضغط هنا