اعلان توظيف صادر عن شركة بيبسي
Accounts Receivable Specialist
3 - 4 years of experience in a related field, preferably in the FMCG industry.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or any related field.
- Ensure full compliance with Accounts Receivables policies and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance with all related tax requirements.
- Maintain proper accounting records and files.
- Solve the outstanding balance in the AR reconciliation with customers.
- Reconcile all statements of accounts for all AR categories customers semi-annually.
- Prepare all calculations on monthly basis (accruals, prepayment discount, sales, and AR Module).
- Provide customers and sales teams with all required information to facilitate collections.
- Ensure the preparation of all JV related transactions to close the month and post on SAP.
- Ensure sending the sales report to the management, promptly and accurately.
- Ensure booking CN for all customers as per policy and procedures.
- Closure of commercial books and entries (Credit notes, Accruals, Pre-payment, Slabs).
- Prepare package analysis (D&A by Type actual vs. YAGO & Plan).
- Continuous D&A Validation on Sales Buzz.
- Conduct ongoing customers’ contracts reviews.
- Perform any other related task as required by direct manager.
- Solid understanding of Local Laws and Regulations (sales tax), International Accounting Standards as well as company policies and procedures.
- High numerical reasoning abilities.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of accounting software preferably ERPs (SAP) and good experience of MS applications.
- Team player.
- Prompt and accurate
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent Arabic and English communication skills.
للتقديم من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى