اعلان توظيف صادر عن الأمم المتحدة
مطلوب موظفين للتوظيف الفوري لدى الأمم المتحدة برواتب مجزية
Posting Title: STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING MANAGER, P4
Job Code Title: Staff Development and Training Manager
Department/Office: United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA)
Duty Station: HQ Amman
Org. Setting and Reporting
UNRWA, the largest United Nations operation in the Middle East with over 30,000 staff working across five areas of operation, is looking for highly committed personnel wishing to make a change.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a tangible difference for one of the most vulnerable communities in the world, UNRWA would like to hear from you.
The Staff Development and Training Manager reports to Deputy Director of Human Resources.
- Identifies and analyzes staff development, career support and wellbeing needs Agency-wide, coordinates staff development activities with Field Staff Development Officers, designs and delivers training programmes and training of trainers to meet identified needs to staff at all levels throughout the Agency, and maintains and broadens existing e-learning content.
- Provides inputs to the preparation of the proposed programme budget for training and development; monitors the use and allocation of funds, ensuring efficient utilization of the available resources to best meet the staff development and wellbeing needs.
- Manages, evaluates and monitors compliance of the Agency’s mandatory learning requirements on Ethics, Social Media & Neutrality, Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Prevention of Sexual Harassment and Abuse of Authority, UNRWA Basic Information Security Awareness (IMTD) and Basic Gender Awareness.
- Develops and implements strategies in direct collaboration with fields, staff and management to improve completion rate of mandatory learning courses, and ensuring staff understand their obligations regarding timely completion of mandatory courses related to humanitarian principles, including identifying trends/patterns, lessons learned and best practices; field coordination and capacity building including training on relevant available databases, dashboards and learning management systems; and providing input for the development of various process, monitoring, and control mechanisms to monitor mandatory learning completion rates.
- Contributes substantively to the International Development Policy (ISDP) and Area Staff Development Policy (ASDP); works with Finance and other HRD colleagues to align the budgetary instructions with staff development needs; discusses additional measurements and instructions, as necessary, in order to maintain overall consistency of training needs.
للتقديم من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى