اعلان توظيف رابط مباشر : مطلوب متطوعين للعمل لدى منظمة اكتد في الاردن بيومية 15 دينار
To provide over all support to the logistics department in Amman, Jordan in Procurement, Fleet management, Stock management, maintenance, and any other related tasks.
The intern will have the opportunity to learn the policy, procedures and ways of works of ACTED and will be able to implement them on operational level.
The major purposes of the job is to provide a learning opportunity for fresh graduates and to gain their support on the operational level of the logistics department.
· Contribute to timely, cost efficient & transparent supply chain management in country
· Contribute to timely, cost efficient & transparent transversal logistical management in country
· Ensure compliance to ACTED & donors’ procedures in all logistics operations under his/her responsibility and
actively promote logistics procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Logistics Manager, the procurement intern provides a variety of specialized and non-specialized transactional logistics services support, ensuring consistency and quality of work steps completed, as well as optimal information flow.
· Conduct market survey, maintain and update vendor database under the supervision of logistics manager.
· Assist in the preparation of Request for Quotation (RFQs), Request for Information (RFI) and Invitation to Tender (ITT) package of documents.
· Draft bids analysis sheet and price comparison sheet.
· Maintain and update the Framework agreement tracker and provide update to the direct supervisor on the status of each agreement.
· Assist in the preparation of Purchase Orders, Contracts, Framework Agreements, or their Amendments.
· Process invoices for goods and services delivered ensuring accuracy and completeness of documentation and timely payment. Follow up to completion.
· Prepare reports, tables, charts etc. applying technical skills and knowledge in formatting and presentations.
· Prepare Statistics and reports, including on Procurement volume.
· Undertake routine follow up action on procurement on behalf of the supervisor.
· Support in receiving Maintenance requests, update the maintenance tracker and follow up on contractors’ progress.
· Maintain a proper management for the store; maintain the stock level sheet, update it, and ensure the proper logistics procedures are considered and taken place in stock movement.
Create separate folders for each procurement transaction and file 100% of hard-copy documentation for each procurement.
For procurement under his/her direct responsibility, ensure soft copies of 100% of all documents produced in the Capital Office are electronically filed in the correct location on ACTED’s database.
Follow-up on transmission of original and soft-copy documentation to Compliance according to defined timelines and audit schedules.
Register 100% of new orders on the Capital Order Form Follow-Up (OFFU) and record the progress of each procurement until the completed file is transferred to Finance for payment.
Participate in other reporting upon delegation of his/her manager
Paid Amount: 15 JOD/Day
Key Performance Indicators
Number of successful procurements under his/her direct responsibility completed & delivered on-time, in-full
Accuracy of logistics trackers & report
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics Science, Industrial Engineering or a related field;
Fluent English and Arabic (written and spoken);
Excellent writing and communication skills;
Ability to work under pressure in a high-pace environment;
Good organisational and prioritisation skills;
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Publisher;
· Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
Supply chain accredited certificate (e.g. CSCA, CIPS, CSCP, CLTD, etc.)
التقديم من خلال الضغط على الصورة