إعلان توظيف صادر عن الهيئة الملكية الاردنية للأفلام
Assist the Capacity Building Department in all activities related to funding and grants management; including assisting the Fundraising and Programs Supervisor in preparing relevant documentation and activities related to fundraising programs.
Assist the Capacity Building Department throughout the process of preparations and coordination of the training workshops, training programs and training activities, inside and outside RFC, and as per the set plans and processes, including supporting logistics of workshops and programs and any other requirements as per the task distribution of the team.
Duties & responsibilities:
وظائف شاغرة لدى الهيئة الملكية الاردنية للأفلام
Fundraising Programs Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Fundraising and Programs Supervisor and assist with the funding requirements as requested.
• Assist the Fundraising and Programs Supervisor in drafting proposals, concept notes, and related documents as per the donors’/ partners’ specifications and terms of reference.
• Assist the Fundraising and Programs Supervisor in handling communications with partners (meetings, correspondence, reporting, M&E) as needed.
• Assist in maintaining and updating databases of current and potential fundraising contracts/funders, and ensure archiving is kept up-to-date and accessible.
• Assist the Fundraising and Programs Supervisor in researching and evaluating the needs of beginners, intermediates and professional filmmakers in Jordan by assisting in conducting focus groups, interviews, surveys and qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
• Assist in conducting research for project development purposes in collaboration with team members related to training needs analysis and reflecting on workshop concepts to be communicated with potential donors.
• Assist in coordinating activities related to donors’/ partners’ events, meetings and visits as needed.
· Training Workshops Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the department’s “employment training” program including contacting potential interns, placing them in internships, following up on their performance, conducting set visits, assisting in social media, and requesting reports from production companies amongst others.
• Assist in updating CBD databases including the monthly report and workshops tracker, including data entry, reviewing and verifying information, collecting data and contacting external parties to update their information on databases.
• Assist in coordinating the workshops within the set process and plans of the department.
• Responsible for filing documents, electronic and paper for further use and reference for CBD workshops and programs, and follow-up on obtaining necessary documents from team members at CBD or other departments to ensure updating the internal files and folders as appropriate.
• Communicate with team members regarding the workshops’ preparations and scheduling, including responding to emails, answering inquiries of team members or outside beneficiaries, attending meetings as requested and taking minutes of meetings as needed and when requested.
• Contact participants of workshops and programs, when required on participation at workshops and programs.
• Follow-up with concerned team members on logistical matters including flight reservations, booking, airport pick-up and drop-off, gifts, catering services coffee breaks, as per the specific requirements for the particular workshop and program.
• Assist in pre-qualification interviews and ensure that all participants have the minimum requirements to participate in that particular workshop per set criteria.
• Assist in coordinating with finance on advances, payments, receipts and invoices, and expenditure reconciliation of workshops and programs as required.
• Assist in collecting assessment feedback from trainers/ trainees as per set procedure after each workshop.
• Assist, as required, in the preparation of callouts, posts and pictures for the social media platform on training workshops and programs.
• Assist, as required, in preparing reports on participants’ attendance, evaluation, proceedings and expenses.
• Any other related task assigned by the CBD Manager or direct manager.
BA in Business administration or a related field.
1-3 years related experience.
Competencies (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced) & KPI
Planning skills, Communication, Time management, Analytical skills, Business Writing, Budgeting, Event planning
للتقديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى
محتوى "وظيفتك عنا" محمي بموجب قانون حقوق الطّبع والنّشر، يمنع اقتباس المحتوى دون إذن مسبق أو إحالة مباشِرة على المصدر