اعلان توظيف يعلن بنك الاتحاد عن طرح باب التوظيف 10 شواغر لكلا الجنسين
Associate/Sr. Associate, Asset Allocation & Strategy
About the job
Position Summary: This role is primarily responsible for creating asset allocation programs, portfolio research projects. Evaluate, execute and monitor complex funds and investments. Monitor and update Wealth Management’s clients.
- Create asset allocation programs for execution with client accounts and provide recommendations to SRM/RM
- Conduct regular and as assigned investment and portfolio research projects and stays informed of developments in the market
- Assist RM/SRM in producing tailored market, investment and asset allocation structuring for HNWC
- Evaluate, execute and monitor complex funds and investments
- Monitor and update Wealth Management’s clients and prospecting materials to reflect current situation, as well ensure data and market information is current
- Research securities of target industries and companies to provide investment recommendations
- Collect company data to facilitate recommendations
- Develop and write research reports to be presented to management
- Maintain up to date knowledge of financial services industry happenings and current events
- Analyze financial information, and conduct analytic and strategic research, in order to meet client needs
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related field.
- Experience: 1-3 yrs experience in same/ relevant field or Fresh Graduate.
Relationship Manager, Financial Institutions
About the job
This role is primarily responsible for relationship management and credit risk assessment of FI Clients. Implements plans and strategies to cross-sell bank's products to financial institutions across the country with a view maximise profits. Liaisons with banks present locally and internationally for correspondent banking arrangements to facilitate Corporate, Treasury, Trade and Payment businesses. Monitors banks exposure to FIs. Handles regulatory issues and manages cross border limits. Also responsible for arranging credit limits for the bank from other FIs.
1- Manages key client accounts and helps in origination of new accounts. Ensures complaints relating to correspondents, branches, head office and treasury are resolved in a effective and efficient manner
2- Responsible for the banks exposure to all FI's (local and international) and ensures it is in line with the credit and risk guidelines for the division
3- Identifies prospects and generates opportunities in the FI segment for the bank's wholesale business. Builds and manages relationship with FI's
4- Provides advisory and technical support to clients and ensures all documentation is as per central bank regulations
5- Manages Credit limits for all FI's. Reviews credit proposals which are further sent to credit department for approvals. Ensures that credit applications including renewals are correctly prepared in accordance with the bank's standards
6- Liaisons with banks present locally and internationally for correspondent banking arrangements to facilitate Treasury, Trade and Payment businesses.
7- Maintains senior level customer contacts and emerges as a key link between the external entities and the bank. Maintains a healthy balance between relationship business and distribution among correspondent banks.
8- Reviews and negotiates various new products being offered by correspondent banks to maximise revenues / minimise costs. Effectively manages cross border limits in line with bank's policy
9- Coordinates with internal business units (Treasury, Trade, Corporate, IBG etc) for clarifications and processing credit limits on product policies, limits, business objectives, and execution of transactions
5 years relevant experience
SMEs, Relationship Manager
About the job
This role is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with SME clients to fulfill their banking requirements. The RM will ensure profitably managing & growing the complete relationship of their portfolio of SME customers ensuring all their banking needs are efficiently met - deposit/transaction, trade & borrowing.
- Meets or exceeds portfolio targets for number of customer, revenue, and net profit including deposits, lending and trade finance
- Generates new prospects from own efforts (personal network, existing customers, trade associations, etc.) as well as referrals from other departments and existing customers
- Plans and co-ordinates marketing of SME's products and services provided to all clients within the portfolio and the objectives in order to maximize revenues/returns
- Follows up with the clients to manage repayments for early collections that are less than 30 Due Per Day
- Acquires required documents from clients needed for approval process
- Develops, enhances and maintains relationships with prospective clients to ensure revenue / profit targets are met /exceeded
- Ensures that service quality norms and client satisfaction scores are met for their set of clients
- Ensures compliance with the bank's rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Contact and qualifying own prospects and prospects identified through referrals,generating both cross sell and new sales opportunities to grow the portfolio
- Demonstrates Bank al Etihad's core values and standards in all transactions, interactions
- Monitors and encourages utilization of facility by customers, including trade transaction
- Conducts basic initial financial & credit review for prescreening credit applications of customers for new credit applications and for performing annual reviews of existing loans
- Ensures timely credit approval & disbursal of funds by closely monitoring & following up on the credit approval process
- Liaison's with various internal departments (Credit, Legal, Operations) for smooth and quick turnaround of transactions. 15. Attracts new potential clients and ensures portfolio growth of all products categories. Spends time in understanding their needs, provides them with appropriate products and services and recommends financial solutions accordingly
- Visits clients frequently and in line with the bank's relationship management policy to build strong relationships and keep track of developments
- Regularly prepares call reports for all customer interactions and submits for review by Center Manager
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking or any relevant field
- Experience: 3-4 years of experience in Corporate, SMEs or any relevant field
Cash Area Associate ( Teller)
About the job
This role is responsible for carrying out all financial transactions directly for customers effectively and timely, in line with Bank's rules & service principles and for achieving successful sales referral target to sales employees to enhance our customer experience
Matches cash balances on a daily basis Cash sub- vault management Receives and processes cash deposits and withdrawa and foreign deposits or small changes (Coins) Supports customers with cheque withdrawals, and processing ECC and related transactions Educate customer on online banking and ATM capabilities ( deposit 4000JOD and less withdrawal up to 2000JOD) Receives PDC for customers Helps customers wanting to purchase and/or sell foreign currency against cash Responsible for liquidating banker cheques and issuing banker cheques Examines and helps with managing customer service fee deduction requests Participate with daily report preparation to ensure timely and accurate reporting Responsible for secondary vault and managing cash between main vault and secondary vault Conducts daily sales calls according to target using leads provided from the CVM/CRM – Mainly cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with existing customers as per instructions/priorities given by branch manager In the short absence of BTA, employee handles BTA responsibility for quick cash throughout the day Direct and educate customer to use our E-channels services as a first option
Ability to work under pressure Accountability Adherence to internal work rules & regulations Commitment Confidentiality Customer Service Awareness Responsiveness Interpersonal Skills Attention to Details Willingness to learn
English Language Retail Service Standards Knowledge of Bank's Retail products/services ECC Software Cash Management Business Writing Cross Selling Tools AML Anti Money Laundry
Sr. Associate Application Development (Core Banking/ Oracle)
About the job
1 Understand business requirements and translate them into application features.
2 Write high quality source code, APIs with clear comments, comprehinsive logs, complete applications within deadlines.
3 Perform unit and integration testing before launch to User Acceptance testing (UAT).
4 Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
5 Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features in coordination with business analyst and product owner.
6 Responsible on version control and release notes.
7 Designing step-by-step flowcharts.
8 Recommend and work on software upgrades to existing systems.
9 Diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system, as well perform any maintenance/support.
10 Parametrization/perform configrations on systems for new products/CRs.
11 Support QA team during UAT.
12 Adherence to internal work rules and regulations.
Sr. Associate, IT Governance
About the job
This role is primarily responsible for assissing the implemntation of Governance framework by governing different processes and requesteds related to Technology department. Works closely with different teams within the Technology departments and other bank’s department.
1 Monitoring and followup on IT related incidents 2 Monitoring and follow-up on IT related audit notes. 3 Establishes excellent vendor relationshps and ensures the delivery time is consistent with the SLA 4 Act as a liaison and work closely with Audit (Internal and External), procurement, risk and compliance 5 Ensure that Technology Procedures include the required regulation and mirror the activities on the ground. 6 Maintain and update IT knowledge base 7 Other Duties that are assigned by the manager 8 Manage and review Licenses 9 Prepare reports on incidents, audit notes and any other reports requested by manager 11 Adherence to compliance regulations, high standard of customer services in terms of technology and resolution of customer-related issues
Education: Bachelor's Degree in CS/IT/Computer Science or Computer/Industrial/Electrical Engineering or other relevant field Experience: + 2 years of experience in IT Governance,project management, Risk, Audit.
Contact Center Advisor
About the job
This role is primarily responsible for attending customer inbound calls and resolves queries/ issues directed to Call Center to ensure customer satisfaction. Informs customer about the various products and services offered by the Bank. Follows-up, closes or escalate queries to different functions/ departments/ branches to ensure timely resolution of customer query. Assists in implementing new initiatives undertaken periodically. Handle client queries related to transactions and product capabilities.
1 Attends inbound customer calls and resolves their issues within defined TAT to ensure client satisfaction and retention
2 Generates leads for cross-selling all products to ensure better profitability for the company
3 Follows-up with various departments to ensure queries are resolved within specified TAT
4 Undertakes special projects focusing on customer satisfaction
5 Demonstrates union banks core values and standards in all transactions, interactions
6 Adherence to internal work rules & regulations
7 Ability execute certain banking transactions , for example(transfer,balance inquiry …)
Sr. Associate, Technology Infrastructure (Network and Security)
About the job
This role is responsible for planning, implementations and maintenance of a variety of technical products and systems, including Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Microsoft OS, Active Directory, Disaster Recovery & other System Administrators tools & products. Demonstrates strong technical and analytical skills. Participates in the planning for future technologies. Demonstrates good communications skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work with others. Exhibits excellent service to others.
Manage and implement Infrastructure projects Monitors and tunes infrastructure systems across the Bank to ensure secure, error-free availability and performance of operating systems for banking applications. Also creates back-ups in accordance with disaster recovery plans Provides technical support to internal departments for problems relating to system availability and security. Participates in and reports capacity planning, performance tuning to ensure availability. Responds to third level escalation of user support based on queries received from the Bank's IT help desk. And Providing support for infrastructure related issues Provide application server support by installing and upgrading software, create job schedules, creating and maintaining directories, assisting with application tuning, following change control, and assist in job monitoring Provide server security with respect to implementing security measures and designs to protect individual server hosts from unauthorized access Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups. And Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary and apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary Provide technical design along with hardware and labor estimates to support projects Researches and evaluates new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the company's products. Assists in the formulation and execution of test plans for Proof of Concepts Manage all servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software and Participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with end-users and department managers Provides setup and support for DRP/BCP situation Responsible for the modifications requests on existing group policies. And Apply bank policies and security standards for all systems used in bank Applying PCI standards and controls for bank IT infrastructure including communication devices, servers and applications and Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing remediation to avoid any security breach Perform other duties as assigned
CCNA / CCNP
Project Manager IT
About the job
1 Arranges, facilitates and schedules daily stand-up meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
2 Helping the Product Owner maintain the Product Backlog, ensures the needed work is well understood so the team can continually make forward progress.
3 Manage projects in JIRA.
4 Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
5 Coaching the team, within the Scrum principles, in order to deliver high-quality features for its product.
6 Select Product Backlog Items that can be completed in one Sprint in coordination with Product Owner.
7 Prepare and manage GO LIVE plan with all involved parties.
8 Keeping senior managers and business up to date with progress.
9 Adherence to internal work rules and regulations.
10 Collaborate and coordinate with resource managers and project resources.
11 Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
12 Operates phase containment by ensuring all deliverables are produced and meet agreed quality criteria; ensure that the next phase plan is complete and learned lessons are gathered and documented.
13 Maintain and update project Lists to include pending, active, closed and on-hold projects under your management.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Strong business acumen in project planning and management
Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
للتقديم من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى
ملاحظة مهمه - جميع الاعلانات - بقسم الوظائف الشاغرة في الاردن
ننشرها كما تردنا من الشركات المعلنة عن الوظائف الشاغرة او من المواقع الاخبارية ومواقع التوظيف دون تحمل اى مسؤولية