اعلان توظيف مطلوب موظفين للعمل الفوري لدى الأمم المتحدة برواتب مجزية
Org. Setting and Reporting
UNRWA, the largest United Nations operation in the Middle East with over 30,000 staff working across five areas of operation, is looking for highly committed personnel wishing to make a change.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a tangible difference for one of the most vulnerable communities in the world, UNRWA would like to hear from you.
The Staff Development and Training Manager reports to Deputy Director of Human Resources.Responsibilities
– Identifies and analyzes staff development, career support and wellbeing needs Agency-wide, coordinates staff development activities with Field Staff Development Officers, designs and delivers training programmes and training of trainers to meet identified needs to staff at all levels throughout the Agency, and maintains and broadens existing e-learning content.
– Provides inputs to the preparation of the proposed programme budget for training and development; monitors the use and allocation of funds, ensuring efficient utilization of the available resources to best meet the staff development and wellbeing needs.
– Manages, evaluates and monitors compliance of the Agency’s mandatory learning requirements on Ethics, Social Media & Neutrality, Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Prevention of Sexual Harassment and Abuse of Authority, UNRWA Basic Information Security Awareness (IMTD) and Basic Gender Awareness.
– Develops and implements strategies in direct collaboration with fields, staff and management to improve completion rate of mandatory learning courses, and ensuring staff understand their obligations regarding timely completion of mandatory courses related to humanitarian principles, including identifying trends/patterns, lessons learned and best practices; field coordination and capacity building including training on relevant available databases, dashboards and learning management systems; and providing input for the development of various process, monitoring, and control mechanisms to monitor mandatory learning completion rates.
– Contributes substantively to the International Development Policy (ISDP) and Area Staff Development Policy (ASDP); works with Finance and other HRD colleagues to align the budgetary instructions with staff development needs; discusses additional measurements and instructions, as necessary, in order to maintain overall consistency of training needs.
تفاصيل الوظائف الباقية و التقديم بالصفحة التالية 👇👇 اضغط على السهم
– Prepares various written outputs, e.g. draft background papers, analysis, sections of reports and studies, inputs to publications, statistics and reports.Competencies
UN Core Values of Integrity, Professionalism and Respect for Diversity, and Core Competencies of Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results apply by default.
Formulating Strategies and Concepts
Creating and Innovating
Creating and Maintaining Impact and Partnership
For guidance on how to prepare for competency-based interviews: https://careers.un.org/lbw/home.aspx?viewtype=AYIEducation
Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) from an accredited educational institution in public or business administration, human resources management, adult learning, instructional design, educational technologies, relevant social sciences or a related discipline.Job – Specific Qualification
Coaching/Training certification, is desirable.Work Experience
– At least eight years of progressively responsible relevant experience in staff training, staff development, training policy development and implementation, learning management systems and adult learning, is required.
– Solid knowledge and experience covering the full learning cycle, including instructional/learning design, development (online, face-to-face, and blended etc.), delivery, evaluation and re-development, is required.
– Unless already serving as an international staff member in the UN Common System, a candidate for an international post must have at least 2 continuous years of relevant international experience outside UNRWA, and outside the country(s) of which the candidate is a national or holds citizenship, a passport or a national identity number, is required.Languages
Excellent Command of spoken and written English.Assessment
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by competency-based interview.Special Notice
Type of Contract and duration: One year project funded, with the possibility of further extension subject to availability of funds, need and performance.
Applicants have to complete the Personal History Profile (PHP) in inspira in order to be considered. The PHP should be completed with full relevant work experience as per the requirements in the Job Opening, in order to be considered.
UNRWA welcomes applications from qualified candidates with disabilities.
A roster may be created from the selection exercise, and successful candidates may become eligible for a temporary appointment to the same post or a similar post.
A first level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
NB: work experience alone or formal qualifications with no relevant work experience are not considered an acceptable combination.
UNRWA is funded almost entirely by voluntary contributions from UN member states, regional bodies, business foundations and individual contributions. The mission of UNRWA is to help Palestine refugees achieve their full potential in human development under the difficult circumstances in which they live.
For more details on UNRWA, please visit: https://www.unrwa.org/United Nations Considerations
Staff members are subject to the authority of the Commissioner-General of UNRWA and to assignment by him or her.
UNRWA is committed to achieving gender parity at all levels of staffing under the current UN-wide gender agenda and strongly encourages applications from qualified applicants from under-represented groups.
At UNRWA, the paramount consideration in the recruitment and employment of staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity, with due regard to geographic diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications and organizational needs. UNRWA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment of mutual respect. Reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities may be provided to support participation in the recruitment process when requested and indicated in the application.
UNRWA staff are expected to uphold the highest standards of efficiency, competence, neutrality, impartiality and integrity. This includes respect for and commitment to human rights, diversity and non-violent means of dealing with all kinds of conflict. Only persons who fully and unconditionally commit to these values should consider applying for UNRWA jobs. Candidates will not be considered for employment with UNRWA if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment. The Agency may disqualify applicants who have separated for reason of misconduct, who left a UN Agency while misconduct processes were pending, or who appear on the UN Sanctions List.
UNRWA is a non-smoking work environment.
Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on “Manuals” hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
التديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى
التديم المباشر من خلال الضغط على الصورة بالاعلى
ملاحظة مهمه - جميع الاعلانات - بقسم الوظائف الشاغرة في الاردن
ننشرها كما تردنا من الشركات المعلنة عن الوظائف الشاغرة او من المواقع الاخبارية ومواقع التوظيف دون تحمل اى مسؤولية